- 2012-03-01 - West Coast Reps will represent EPSG in the Southwestern US: EPSG is pleased to announce that West Coast Reps has agreed to represent us in California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Hawaii. West Coast Reps is comprised of 6 salespeople who are all engineers. These salespeople have served in the US Marines, the US Air Force, the US Navy, and the US Army. In addition to having expert knowledge of Military business and programs in those states, they also focus on Aerospace Manufactures, Alternate Energy, Telecommunications, Medical, Industrial Process Control and Research Institutes. We are excited to grow the business in that area with them. - Rick Nie, Vice President
- 2012-02-09 - Mounts now available in Black Finish: EPSG would like to announce to our customers that Cupmounts, T Style Mounts and Friction Damped H & L Style Mounts are now available in black metal finish.
- 2011-01-21 - Bisco Industries Inc. is EPSG's New Distributor for North America: EPSG is pleased to announce that on January 21, 2011 we signed a distribution contract with Bisco Industries Inc., Anaheim, CA. Bisco Industries is a premier distributor of Electronic Components and Fasteners used for production in Aerospace, Communication, Computer, Fabrication, Industrial Equipment, Instrumentation, Marine and Military Industries. Today, Bisco Industries employs over 250 employees at thirty-seven (37) locations. These facilities are strategically located throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico to offer local service, one-stop-shopping, and to ensure fast delivery and availability to our customers. Bisco’s global expansion plans include more branches in Mexico in the near future and entering the European market soon after. We are excited to have Bisco as a new partner. – Rick Nie, Vice President
- 2010-12-21 - HPI Sales will Represent EPSG in the Mid-Atlantic States: EPSG has entered into an agreement with HPI Sales, Doylestown, PA, to represent us in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, District of Columbia, and northern Virginia. HPI Sales, established in 1977 through a partnership between Erik Hostvedt and Lou Pavoni, has grown into a leading sales agency in the Mid-Atlantic region. HPI Sales is a small engineering sales firm that specializes in machine power and control. HPI employs ten full time sales engineers along with a full time inside sales support staff. After over thirty years in the industry, HPI has developed a broad customer base, highly trained outside sales engineers and skilled inside support staff. HPI represents the finest manufacturers of industrial equipment. - Rick Nie, Vice President
- 2010-12-20 - EPSG DuraFlex® Registered Trademark: EPSG announces that DuraFlex® is now a registered trademark. DuraFlex® is a line of the highest fatigue-life, and lowest temperature-rise rubber compounds known to exist. Some DuraFlex® compounds achieve a 0 degree rise on the Goodrich Flexometer test. EPSG has developed multiple stiffnesses and blends for use in shock and vibration isolators and tires. The material has not failed a customer fatigue life test. - Rick Nie, Vice President
- 2010-12-10 - EPSG at AFCEA West 2011: EPSG will be exhibiting at the AFCEA West 2011 show at the San Diego Convention Center from Jan 25-27, 2011. Sponsored by AFCEA (Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association) and the U.S. Naval Institute, West 2011 is the largest event on the west coast for communications, electronics, intelligence, information systems, imaging, military weapon systems, aviation, shipbuilding, and more. EPSG provides shock and vibration isolation for these systems. Please stop by and see us at booth 943. - Rick Nie, Vice President
- 2008-07-21 - EPSG Accepts Credit Cards: EPSG announces today that it has the capability to accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express as forms of payment. "Several of our customers have been requesting this convenience, especially engineering groups who use credit cards for prototype volumes. We also see it as a frequent request from the purchasing departments of our military customers. We are happy to be able to accommodate our customers in this way now." - Rick Nie, VP Sales and Marketing.
- 2008-06-01 - EPSG Welcomes Advanced Resources Inc. (ARI): EPSG is pleased to announce the addition of Advanced Resources Inc (ARI) to our sales team, www.ari-reps.com. ARI will cover the states of Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Texas. ARI delivers 25 years of experience serving the OEM marketplace in providing technical products and solutions to many large and mid-size customers. Their emphasis is on mechanical OEM components that require technical aptitude with a professional sales approach. "Under the leadership of Tom Pellegrino, President, ARI will provide excellent technical coverage of this area and we are happy to have them on board." - Rick Nie, VP Sales and Marketing
Advanced Resources Inc.
- 2008-01-01 - Rick Nie - New VP of Sales And Marketing: EPSG is pleased to announce that Rick Nie has joined the company as the new VP of Sales and Marketing. Rick has 19 years experience and brings comprehensive expertise in business development, engineering, finance, project management, and applications with broad exposure to mechanical and electrical products across many industries. He has spent the last 14 years in the field of shock and vibration.
- 2007-08-08 - New product: EPSG announces a new line of damping material that is designed for the industrial market place under product number 7361D. Please download the datasheet and give our sales representatives a call for more information
7361D Damping Material
- 2007-01-02 - New Website: EPSG Launches new website!